3D Audio Beta is opened !
Sound Experience Design
There are many points of contact between brands and their users: websites, stores, museums, services, products. All of which give rise to experiences that call upon the senses, the imagination and both the individual and collective memory.
In a world where images have literally invaded space, real or virtual, sound has a major role to play in a multi-sensory approach.
Used as a vector of the imagination, of stories, of evocation of a perfume or a flavor, or as a user interface; sound is the new raw material for creative artists of the 21st century.
Our multidisciplinary teams of sound designers, product and space designers, our developers and engineers in electronics and acoustics, our researchers in cognitive sciences, follow you in all your projects :
- Interface sounds (App, Website …)
- Sound spaces (Museums, Sales outlets …)
- Product or service campaigns (social networks, media …)
- Embedded sounds (cars, electronic products)
- Sound signature (perfume, wines & spirits …)
For a global approach
A collaborative approach based on exchange and experimentation that relies on :
- A dedicated multidisciplinary team of designers and specialists in a wide range of disciplines (sound design, user experience, psychoacoustics, multisensoriality, etc.).
- A SpeaK® methodology developed under the supervision of the Perception and Sound Design team (SMTS – IRCAM, CNRS, Sorbonne University, Ministry of Culture).
Create exclusive and objective sound and contents
To resonate with your customers, your visitors and your communities.
Amplify the experience through innovation
To amplify the experience thanks to the most advanced technologies from IRCAM’s research laboratories, made operational by IRCAM amplify.
Measuring the impact
To evaluate, demonstrate and easily change contents, based on objective data.
Our achievementsAll achievements
Do you have a topic, a problem, a question you would like to share with us? Feel free to contact us!